Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stayed with it today!

Yesterday went well.  I weighed in at WW at 236.4.  I will only make that weight go down from here.

I earned 8 activity points according to my ActiveLink monitor and my final meal plan for the day was 42 points, using up 7 of my weekly points.

Here’s a rundown:
B:  Whole grain toast with a tsp of butter, an egg, a slice of ham and a slice of Muenster cheese (7)
B:  Coffee once I get to work (3)
L:  Pumpkin Sausage Pasta with Roasted Broccoli (10)
S:  ½ an apple (0)
S:  Sargento reduced fat Colby cheese stick (2)
D:  Italian wonderpot (bucatini pasta with tomatoes, spinach and feta) and skim milk (11)  *Added a Johnsonville Turkey Sausage to my meal for some protein (3)
S: ½ ounce of Tostitos Baked Scoop Chips and two small cookies (6)


Tonight we’re going to my parents’ for dinner and they’re serving spaghetti and meatballs with bread and salad.  I need to really control myself there, I can go overboard with my dad’s pasta.

I also made an amazing breakfast.  I got the idea from this pin but made it with just oats, a teaspoon of Sugar in the Raw, a wedge of Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese and a tablespoon of the raspberry preserves.  It was so delicious my mouth is salivating, wanting more of it.  I’ve already put it in my tracker for tomorrow’s breakfast.  It was 6 points plus overall and so filling.


I also made it to the gym again today.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical because I wanted to watch the news and hear about the government shutdown, which just angers me, so not sure why I did it other than I like to stay informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment